Best surco spare tire bike rack
Any time the rubber fulfills the road, tread life is one of one of the most crucial points to consider while buying tires.
We have actually assessed greater than 71,978 various tires as well as relevant products for automobiles ranging from 2 wheelers, 3-4 wheelers to multi-wheeler cars. View our rankings and testimonials, and surf our acquiring guide to discover the very best surco spare tire bike rack for any season for your auto, truck, or SUV.
Top Picked Best surco spare tire bike rack available in the market
Best surco spare tire bike rack Reviews (why you should buy each of them)
Surco BT300 Spare Tire Rack
$168.15 in stock
1 used from $132.19
- Attaches to any spare tire using a heavy duty mounting plate. Transports up to 3 bikes.
- Bikes are securely gripped in a non-scratch padded channel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Bike rack attaches to any spare tire using a heavy duty mounting plate (Note: Does not fit 2006 or newer RAV4) Check Application guides for exact vehicle fitment.
Hollywood Racks Bolt-On Spare Tire Rack, Black, 2 Bike
4 used from $149.99
- This spare tire bike rack attaches to the spare tire mounting bolts with a universal plate that fits most bolt patterns
- The bike rack to the spare tire with a hand tightened knob.
- Includes three extension brackets to fit up to 12” tires; Will not fit 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- Bike support arms adjustable for side mounted tires
- Max Capacity: 35lbs per bike; Kids bikes and ladies frame bikes may require top tube adapter to fit on the rack
Hollywood Racks SR1 Spare Tire Rack 2-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
- Fully adjustable to fit most spare tires, the SR1 spare tire rack's support arms can be centered for side mounted tires and folded when not in use
- Comes fully pre assembled; quick installation as the rack fits over most spare tires; Max Spare tire width: 12"; larger tire kit available from manufacturer
- Does not require removal of spare tire or backup camera (Jeep Wranglers)
- Max Capacity: 35lbs per bike. Do not use with E-Bikes
- Kids bikes, ladies frame bikes and some mountain bikes may require a top tube adapter to fit on the rack
APEX LEGENDS Rage Powersports BC-8407-2 Blue Devil 2-Bike Spare Tire Mounted Bicycle Carrier Rack
- Attaches to a vehicle hatch rear spare hub mount; fits 7-11/16" to 12.5" wide spare tires
- Hauls 1 or 2 bikes safely and is key lockable; Includes (2) keys
- Includes bicycle tie-down strap and rear reflector
- Bike cradles swing to the side for storage
- Heavy duty steel construction with a durable black paint finish
Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack , Black
$49.97 in stock
2 used from $45.97
- Patented design carries bikes up high, away from road and hot exhaust
- 15 inches Long carry arms easily accommodate 2 bicycles (up to 70 pounds)
- Fits nearly all externally mounted spare tires, including those with over the tire third brake Lights
- Patented individual tie down cradles secure and protect bicycles
- Extra wide bottom foot supports weight on the rear tire not on the rim
Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302
3 used from $68.71
- Patented design carries bikes up high, away from road and hot exhaust.
- Quick set 15" long carry arms snap into place right out of the box
- Dual Compound Tie-Down Cradles Protect and Secure Bicycles
- Extra wide bottom foot supports weight on the rear tire not on the rim.
- Fits nearly all externally mounted spare tires, including those with over the tire third brake lights.
FIERYRED 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, 75 lb. Capacity Spare Tire Bicycle Carrier, Adjustable Bolt-On Spare Tire Rack
- Ultra Durable Construction: This spare tire rack is constructed with premium heavy-duty iron with powder coating and ultra durable rubber straps to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Universal Fitment: This tire rack is engineered to accommodate most spare tires and bikes, including oversized or undersized ones, and its universal mounting plate is compatible with most spare tire mounting base (except for JL 2018-2020).
- Anti-Sway Design: Your bikes will be kept safe, secure and scratch-free and there is no wobbling or moving even if you are driving in a bumpy road thanks to the built-in anti-theft construction of the spare tire bike rack.
- Anti-Theft Protection: The built-in anti-theft lock of this spare tire mount features ultra touch construction, which can effectively prevent your tire rack from being stolen when you are away from the car.
- 2 Bike Capacity: This tire rack is engineered to accommodate 2 bikes at a time, a bonus for cycling enthusiasts and could effectively prevent bikes from colliding with each other (This bike rack fits spare tire up to 12.60" wide and 34.65" in diameter.)
Allen Sports Premier 3-Bike Spare Tire Rack, Model S303
6 used from $79.84
- Patent pending design fits wide range of externally mounted spare tires : consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Patented quick snap set up design allow for super quick set up right out of the box
- 16 inches long carry arms easily accommodate up to 3 bicycles (100 pounds max capacity)
- Individual dual compound tie down cradles secure and protect bicycles
- Patented sure strap bottom straps help keep your rack securely in place on your rear mounted spare tire
YAKIMA - SpareRide, Bicycle Rack, Turns Your Rear Mounted Spare Tire Into A Rack, 2 Bike Capacity
1 used from $200.00
- SPARE TIRE BIKE RACK: Easily attaches to your rear mount spare and turns it into a bike rack; SuperCush ZipStrip cradles make loading and unloading bikes a breeze; Fits nearly any stock size spare
- HOLDS 2 BIKES: ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable; Anti-sway cradle designed to stop bikes from bumping into one another; Includes full SKS locking package
- DURABLE DESIGN: Steel construction is strong and durable; TireTread pads add stability and protection; Bikes over 35 lbs should not be carried
- EASY INSTALL: Basic assembly required; Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK GUARANTEE: Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thule 963PRO Spare Me 2 Bike Spare Tire Bike Carrier, One Color, One Size
- Stay-Put Cradles with anti-sway cages hold bikes in place for frame protection and stability
- Attaches to spare tire and fits both regular and oversized tires
- Integrated locking cable and locking knob secure bikes to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- Max number of bikes 2 , Load capacity 75 pounds
- Folded dimensions - 4 x 18.5 x 38.5 inches
All products recommended on Virtual Wealth Team are independently selected by our editorial team. If you make a purchase through any of these links, we may receive a commission. Learn more about our product selection process here.
Selecting the most effective surco spare tire bike rack
In spite of advances in surco spare tire bike rack technology, walk life is limited as well as will vary by auto kind, tire type (such as all-season or ultra-high-performance all-season), driving aggression, as well as also roadway as well as climate condition. You require to change your tires a couple of times or more throughout the life of a common lorry. As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever.
Proper maintenance as well as accountable driving can take full advantage of the mileage in a collection of tires. Regular monthly walk evaluations can expose when the tires necessitate substitute, well before the government mandated treadwear signs. And also when it comes time to acquire, you can utilize CR treadwear ratings to locate tires that guarantee a long service life.
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best tires – what to consider while buying tires
When paying for tires, you should look for the following things:
- Tire code.
- DOT code.
- UTQG code.
- The type of tire.
- Fuel economy.
Besides that, you should consider the following things:
- Manufacturer’s placard information.
- Whether to buy a new model or the same tire you currently have.
- What your needs are.
- Whether to buy a new or used tire.
Get Tires/ Tire Accessories Very Carefully
Your tire option establishes the high quality of your trip, as well as the speed and tons of your vehicle. It additionally indicates whether you have lost your cash on nothing or the tire will offer you for many years. If your tire selection is wrong, it can additionally endanger yourself and your automobile. The incorrect size can come to be frustrating for your car features, and also tire age can cause tire failure. So, make sure you have a major perspective in the direction of selecting the most effective tires for your car when you most likely to a tire store.
Lastly, don’t wait till spring to acquire tires, as their grip ability varies on various surface areas when they wear a little bit. Grasp boosts on completely dry surface areas because of extra get in touch with patch exposure, indicating more walk touches the ground. Nonetheless, as the tire puts on, hold lowers on damp as well as snowy surfaces due to the lack of ability of tread to dissipate water as well as ” attack” right into the snow. So, purchasing tires in springtime will certainly leave you with much less step in winter, which is when you need the most hold.