Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best kodak slide projector repair
10 Best kodak slide projector repair Reviews
Kodak Carousel 4200 Slide Projector
$217.99 in stock
- Lens not included with projector
- Remote forward and reverse
- Improved corner-to-center illumination
- Long-life lamp
- Built-in handle, accessory outlet
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
$179.99 in stock
10 used from $119.99
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 13/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
KODAK 35mm Slide and Film Viewer - Battery Operation, 3X Magnification, LED Lighted Viewing – for 35mm Slides & Film Negatives
7 used from $19.99
- OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE – Personal Slide Viewer Provides a Glimpse Into the Past by Enlarging and Lighting 35MM Slides & Film Negatives for All to Enjoy
- POWERFUL BACKLIT LIGHT BOX – Large Viewing Area Features Ultra Bright Daylight LED Illumination to Render Images in Vivid, Crystal Clear Detail
- TRIPLE THE MAGNIFICATION – Since Most Slides & Films are Super Small, Our Built-In Magnifier Lens Enlarges Images by 3X Without Distortion, Blurriness or Loss of Detail
- JUST POP IN THE SLIDE TO SEE – Dedicated Slide Slot & Film Input Allow You to Load & Look in an Instant; Quick-Eject Button Removes Slide So You’re On to the Next!
- INCREDIBLE PORTABILITY – Convenient Battery Operation Lets You View Old Slides Anywhere in the World (Can also be DC powered, DC cables sold Separately)
KODAK Mobile Film Scanner - Fun Novelty Scanner Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using Your Smartphone Camera - Cardboard Platform & Eco-Friendly Toy LED Backlight
11 used from $9.99
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE | Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone | Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! | Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES | No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! | Fun, Cutesie Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion | Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION | Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? | Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice | Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone - CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel | Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE | Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture | Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality | If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!
Kodak B140T Carousel Transvue 140 Slide Tray
- Holds up to 140 2-by-2-inch slides. Cat 184-0768
- Accepts slides mounted in cardboard or thin plastic mounts - NOT glass or metal mounts up to 1/16 inch thick.
- For use on all Kodak Carousel and Ektagraphic slide projectors EXCEPT models 550, 550R, 570, AV580, RA-950, Carousel S, pocket, and Ektagraphic model RA-960.
Kodak SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
7 used from $79.99
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images – Includes - 2.4 LCD Screen – Easy Load Film Adapters
$129.99 in stock
11 used from $84.49
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
KODAK 6x6 Mobile Film Scanner, Convert and Save 6x6 Slides & Negatives [120 & 220 Film Formats] to Your Smartphone | Eco-Friendly Cardboard Scanner Box, LED Light Panel & Gloves
- HAVE FUN WITH YOUR OLD 6X6 FILMS! | Charming Little Scanner Box Makes it Easy to View, Scan & Experiment with 6x6 negatives and slides [from 120 and 220 film] Any Time, Anywhere | Simply Pop in Some AAA Batteries, Assemble the Platform, Flip the LED Light Switch & Place Your Phone on Top to Bring Past Memories to Life
- GREAT GADGET for ADULTS & SENIORS | Get Nostalgic with Friends & Family Without Worrying About Fancy Equipment or Complicated Technology! Consider this Cute Platform a Gateway to Future Professional Conversion | Users Put on the Provided Cotton Gloves, Feed Film Into the Hole & Use the App to View on Screen
- CARDBOARD DESIGN IS EARTH FRIENDLY | Big, Clunky Electronics are Full of Toxic Plastic & Other Materials that Overflow Our Landfills & Pollute the Planet | Share Your Pictures & Keep Your Conscience Clean with Our Unique Cardboard Structure That’s Lightweight, Portable & 100% Recyclable | Also Easily Collapses for Storage
- GET CREATIVE IN THE FREE KODAK APP | Once You ‘Scan’ the Image with Your Smartphone Camera, the 6x6 Mobile Film Scanner App Lets You Play Around with Pretty Filters, Resizing Options & Other Cool Editing Features | Get Your Photos Social Media Ready & Have a Blast While Experiencing a Literal Blast from the Past!
- EASY PRESENT FOR MOM, DAD & MORE | No Digital Scanner Skills Required! Give a Gift They’ll Cherish for Years for Birthday, Holiday, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Retirement or Any Special Occasion | All You Have to Do is Pop Up the Box, Position the LED Light Panel, Feed Film & Download the App to Get Started
Kodak 2"x3" Premium Zink Photo Paper (50 Sheets) Compatible with Kodak Smile, Kodak Step, PRINTOMATIC, 50 count (Pack of 1)
1 used from $22.99
- STUNNINGLY VIBRANT DETAIL - Premium quality photo paper recreates every color and memorable moment with outstanding and brilliant detail.
- FRIENDLY PHOTOS - Zink paper eliminates the need for costly film and wasteful cartridges, Ink and toners.
- LIFEPROOF PRINTS - Zink paper is treated with a glossy, protective polymer overcoat that is water resistant, tear resistant and dry to the touch.
- MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME - Specially made to be long lasting. Zink prints are fade resistant, even when exposed to light, heat, and humidity.
- PRINT AND POST - Share or frame your Mini 2ʺx3ʺ photo prints, or peel off the sticky back and post them in a book.To get the best possible photo quality, make sure you properly calibrate your camera’s printer by inserting the Blue Color Calibration sheet with the barcode facing down. The glossy side of the paper should be facing up.
KODAK Luma 150 Ultra Mini Pocket Pico Projector - Built in Rechargeable Battery & Speaker, 1080P Support Portable Wireless LED DLP Movie & Video Travel Projector, Connects to iPhone and Android
$219.99 in stock
6 used from $153.99
- FROM SMARTPHONE TO THE BIG SCREEN | Pocket Projector Produces Bright, Vivid Video & Imaging Up to 150” for Amazing Home Entertainment; Watch Movies Plugging in an External Device, View Pictures or Give Presentations Anywhere a Wall is Available!
- MULTIPLE METHODS FOR VIEWING | Versatile Device Comes w/ HDMI & Micro USB Cables for Hookup to Camera, Storage Drive, PC, Laptop & Other Compatible Devices | Go Wireless w/ Mobile-to-Projector Mirroring Via Airplay & Miracast
- STUNNING 16:9 PROJECTION | Device Boasts 60 Ansi lumen brightness LED Lamp, 854 x 480 Resolution, Supports 4K Resolution & 1000:1 Contrast Ratio for Crystal Clear Widescreen Imaging; Watch HD Video, Play 4K Games & Share Family Photographs w/ Brilliant Color & Clarity
- DESIGNED FOR EASY PORTABILITY | Includes Built-In Speaker & Sleek Illuminated Onboard Controls So You Can Watch & Listen On Demand| Powers Via Rechargeable Battery Up to 2.5 Hrs.
- THE ULTIMATE MULTIMEDIA COMPANION | Tiny Projector Makes a Wonderful Gift Idea Note: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Mirroring and screencast can be used to display non-copyrighted content downloaded on an external device. Or, such copyrighted content can be viewed by plugging in an external streaming device, such as a Firestick or Roku.
How to choose best kodak slide projector repair
The price of an kodak slide projector repair can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for kodak slide projector repair will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best kodak slide projector repairs are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the kodak slide projector repair before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an kodak slide projector repair is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!