Every time the rubber fulfills the road, tread lifespan is one of the most important things to think about while buying tires.
We have assessed more than 70,199 different tires and also associated items for cars varying from 2 wheelers, 3-4 wheelers to multi-wheeler vehicles. Sight our scores as well as evaluations, and surf our buying overview to discover the most effective tires for any type of period for your car, truck, or SUV.
Top Picked Best 8 inch trailer tires for highway available in the market
Best 8 inch trailer tires for highway Reviews (why you should buy each of them)
2 New Highway Boat Motorcycle Trailer Tires 4.80-8 6PR Load Range C - 11029
- Set of 2 New Boat Trailer Tires 4.80-8, WANDA brand
- Great for boat / motorcycle trailers, Speed rating M (81MPH) for highway use
- 6 Ply, load range C, rim width: 3.75", Max. Load: 745lbs @ 90 psi
- Designed for trailer use only, no rims included
- One year limited warranty from the tire distributor!
MaxAuto Set of 2 4.80-8 Highway Boat Motorcycle Trailer Tires 4.80x8 6PR Load Range C
- Prior to purchase, please check the size of the original tire on your vehicle to ensure the size of the tire to be purchased is correct.
- Set of 2 4.80-8 4.80x8 Boat Trailer Tires
- Specification: Tire Load Range:C; Section Width:120mm; Rim Width: 3.75in; Overall Diameter:418mm; Tread Depth:4.5mm; Max PSI:90; Load Index(lbs):745;Speed Rating:M
- Safety & Feature: Made with high-class rubber material in exquisite workmanship, ensures ultra quality and reliability, easy to install. Durable,Powerful smooth rolling 6PR design makes your Tralier of high performance
- We ship your orders depending on their weight, when you make a single purchase of two or more tires, these tires will be packed in multiple packages which may not arrive at their destination at the same time.
Two Trailer Tires On Rims 4.80-8 480-8 4.80 X 8 8 in. B 4 Lug Bolt Wheel White
- Tire Size: 480-8 4.80-8 Load Range: B
- Tire Weight Rating: 590 Lbs. Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Bolt Configuration: 4 Lug 4" Center - See diagram for fitment
- Compatible with popular boat trailer brands such as Alumacraft, Continental, Crestliner, Karavan, Lund, Mako, Nitro, Ranger, Regency, River Pro, Sea Ray, Smoker Craft, Stratos, Striper, Sun Tracker, Tahoe, Tracker, Triton, Triumph and Warrior.
- Compatible with popular utility and cargo trailer brands such as Big Tex, Carry-On, E-Z Hauler, FastTrac, Lark United, Miska, Performance Trailers, PJ, Quality Trailers, Remeq, Road Force, Teske, Top Hat, Triple Crown and Wells Cargo.
Carlisle Sport Trail Boat Trailer Tire - 480-8 6PR
- Cargo, Horse, Stock, RV-Towable and Specialty Trailers
- Package Width: 6.4
- Package Height: 4.9"
- Package Length: 16.3"
- Fit type: Universal Fit
2 New HORSESHOE 4.80/4.00-8 Flat-Free Wheelbarrow Cart 16" Universal Black Cross Wheels w/Grease Fitting, Center Hub 3.25"-6", Installed 3/4" Bearing with Extra 5/8" Bearing
- Overview: Two (2) Very Brand New Cross Pattern Contractor Grade Flat Free Solid Polyurethane 4.80/4.00-8" (universal 16") Tires and Steel Rim assembly for Contractor Grade & Residential Grade Wheel Barrow, Cart, etc., which Manufactured on 2021!
- Dimensions: Tire diameter: 15.8"; tread width: 4.8"; rim diameter: 8"; centered hub base length 3.25" (Can be extend up to 6") ; Bore φ3/4 installed (Extra sets φ5/8" bearings attached for possible DIY replacement).
- Features: Maintenance-free, SOLID NO FLAT, Puncture Resistant, Hub installed 3/4" Bearing and with Angled Grease Fitting: no need to check air pressure, add air, or fix tire puncture. Save your time and make you relax in tire care!
- Exception: Not for highway use. Not for finish mower or any trailer type carts. Not for static load-bearing.
- Note: Before ordering, please check your current tire and wheel specifications such as current tire size, wheel hub length and Bore ID or Shaft Axle OD, etc.(See How-To in Images)
AR-PRO (2- Pack) Run-Flat Solid Rubber Replacement Tire 8" x 2'' with a 5/8" axle for Hand Trucks, Wheelbarrows, Dollies, Trolleys and More – Run Flat with 580 lbs Max Load
- THE PERFECT REPLACEMENTS: AR-PRO offers the perfect solid rubber replacement tires for vehicle with about 7.8” tires that is about 2.13’’ wide (This is everything you need to replace your dolly’s wheels) like lawn mowers, hand trucks, wheelbarrows, yard trailers, dollies, trolleys, wagons, snow blowers, persuure washers, air compressors, generators, go carts, wood chippers and more – guaranteed fit!
- MADE HEAVY DUTY FROM QUALITY MATERIALS: Our tires are made from premium steel and 100% natural rubbers, it’s our job to make dependable and durable tires and we do it right! Count on AR-PRO!
- SAFETY FIRST IS OUR MOTTO: We designed this tires to be explosion proof. When and if punctured, it immediately creates an airtight seal to prevent damage, destruction and injury to the rider. Safe in any season or weather condition.
- ADDS COMFORT TO YOUR RIDE: With thick rubber that absorbs shocks (4X thicker than other brands), you won’t feel the bumps and hollows because the vehicle will glide along, protecting one from the force. Now that’s comfortable.
- U.S BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: We respond to any questions or inquiries within 5 hours. We also provides 40 days free return/refund policy.
LoadStar 4-hole 8" x 3.75" White Trailer Wheel and Tire 4.80-8 4ply
- 4.80/400-8 4ply 590 lb. weight capacity
- 60 psi inflation - Load Range 'B' LoadStar Tire
- 8" x 3.75" Wheel Dimension (tire bead measurement)
- 16.6" x 4.9" Inflated Tire Dimension
- 4 - 4" Bolt Pattern
Carlisle Radial Trail HD Trailer Tire-225/75R15 117M 10-ply
$96.53 in stock
- Designed For Short Or Long-Distance Use With Trailers Used For Boating, Cargo, Utility, Or Horse And Stock, As Well As Towable Rvs And Toy Haulers
- Compatible With Popular Boat Trailer Brands Such As Alum Craft, Continental, Crestline, Caravan, Lund, Make, Nitro, Ranger, Regency, River Pro, Sea Ray, Smoker Craft, Stratus, Striper, Sun Tracker, Tahoe, Tracker, Triton, Triumph, Warrior And Yamaha
- Compatible With Popular Utility And Cargo Trailer Brands Such As Big Tax, Carry-On, E-Z Hauler, Fasttrack, Lark United, Mischa, Performance Trailers, Pj, Quality Trailers, Remez, Road Force, Teste, Top Hat, Triple Crown And Wells Cargo
- Refer To Your Existing Tire Sidewall And/Or Trailer Owner'S Manual To Determine The Appropriate Tire Size And Load Capacity For Your Application. Max Capacity: 2,830 Pounds, Maximum Psi: 80
Albott Heavy Duty Trailer Tires 8-14.5 Highway 8x14.5 Tires Load Range G 14PR, Set of 4
- Set of 4 8-14.5 8x14.5 trailer tire, Load Range G(14PR), Speed Rate G; Recommended replacement for cargo/utility/camper/motorcycle/boat trailer use
- Max Load Singe Tire [email protected], Rim width: 14x6 inch
- Symmetric Tread pattern for anti-skid and boost the steering stability
- Enhanced tread and sidewall design prevent irregular wear and abrasion
- Tires only, free shipping. 2 years' product warranty (DOT proved), 24h free technical service
(2-Pack) AR-PRO 10''x2'' Flat Free Solid Rubber Replacement Tires (4.10/3.50-4") - Flat-Free Tires for Hand Trucks and Wheelbarrows with 10” Tires with 5/8" Axles
- FLAT FREE SOLID RUBBER REPLACEMENT TIRES - Flats are inevitable, or are they? These solid rubber tires will remove the hassle of flat tires so that you can keep going without worries! These solid rubber tire and wheel assembly fit vehicles and equipment with 10-inch tires with 4-inch rims, 5/8-inch axles, a centered hub, and a tire width between 1.50 inches and 2.10 inches. It’s a guaranteed fit!
- FLAT-FREE TIRES FOR HAND TRUCKS, WHEELBARROWS, AND MORE - Versatility and dependability are the two key selling points of AR-PRO’s flat-free tire and wheel assemblies. They are highly compatible replacement tires for dollies, trolleys, hand trucks, lawnmowers, wheelbarrows, yard trailers, wagons, snow blowers, pressure washers, air compressors, and other utility equipment.
- HEAVY-DUTY TIRES MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - These are solid rubber tires you can depend on in any weather condition. Made from premium-quality plastic and 100% natural solid hard rubber. Perfect for heavy-duty hauling and transporting applications with a maximum load capacity of 660 pounds.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE RIDE - Say goodbye flats without saying goodbye to a smooth and comfortable ride. AR-PRO flat-free tires provide convenience, safety, and comfort. With 4X thicker rubber walls, these tires will provide optimum shock absorption even on bumpy roads. These are solid tires with a solid performance.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE - We respond to all product-related questions or inquiries within 5 hours. Not satisfied with your purchase? We have a 30-day free return/refund policy.
All products recommended on Virtual Wealth Team are independently selected by our editorial team. If you make a purchase through any of these links, we may receive a commission. Learn more about our product selection process here.
Selecting the very best 8 inch trailer tires for highway
Despite developments in 8 inch trailer tires for highway technology, tread life is limited and also will vary by vehicle kind, tire kind (such as all-season or ultra-high-performance all-season), driving aggressiveness, as well as also road as well as weather conditions. You need to change your tires a couple of times or even more throughout the life of a common vehicle. As the proverb goes, nothing lasts for life.
Proper upkeep and also responsible driving can take full advantage of the gas mileage in a set of tires. Monthly tread inspections can disclose when the tires necessitate replacement, well in advance of the government mandated treadwear signs. As well as when it comes time to get, you can utilize CR treadwear scores to find tires that assure a long life span.
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best tires – what to consider while buying tires
When getting tires, you should search for the following things:
- Tire code.
- DOT code.
- UTQG code.
- The type of tire.
- Fuel economy.
Apart from that, you should take into consideration the following things:
- Manufacturer’s placard information.
- Whether to buy a new model or the same tire you currently have.
- What your needs are.
- Whether to buy a new or used tire.
Get Tires/ Tire Accessories Carefully
Your tire selection identifies the high quality of your ride, as well as the speed and also tons of your vehicle. It likewise suggests whether you have actually wasted your cash on nothing or the tire will certainly offer you for many years. If your tire selection is wrong, it can also endanger yourself as well as your cars and truck. The incorrect size can come to be problematic for your vehicle features, and tire age can create tire failing. So, ensure you have a major perspective towards picking the most effective tires for your lorry when you go to a tire shop.
Finally, don’t wait till springtime to purchase tires, as their grip capacity differs on different surfaces when they use a little bit. Grip rises on dry surfaces due to extra get in touch with patch exposure, suggesting more walk touches the ground. However, as the tire wears, grasp decreases on wet and snowy surfaces due to the lack of ability of step to dissipate water and also “bite” into the snow. So, buying tires in spring will leave you with much less step in winter, which is when you require one of the most hold.