Every time the rubber frictions the roadway, tread lifespan is just one of one of the most vital points to consider while looking for tires.
We have evaluated more than 71,978 different tires and also relevant products for cars ranging from 2 wheelers, 3-4 wheelers to multi-wheeler lorries. Sight our rankings and evaluations, and surf our purchasing guide to discover the very best tires for any type of season for your auto, truck, or SUV.
Top Picked Best 3.50 x10 scooter tire available in the market
Best 3.50 x10 scooter tire Reviews (why you should buy each of them)
13Z 3.50 X 10-10" INNER TUBE TIRE MOPED SCOOTER ROKETA IT11
- REPLACEMENT 3.50X 10" INNER TUBE
Kenda K329 Front/Rear Motorcycle Bias Tire - 3.5R10 51J
- Founded in 1962, Kenda Tires has spent over 50 years doing what they do best - manufacturing quality tires.
- Performance style tread pattern.
- Balanced design for both mileage and wet weather traction.
- Available in six popular sizes.
- Note: Sold individually.
5A TOKYO 5A01 3.50-10 Scooter Tubeless Tire (Metric 100/90-10) , 51J, Front/Rear Motorcycle/Moped 10" Rim
$34.99 in stock
- 100% made in Taiwan
- DOT approved 3.50-10 tubeless tires with 10" Rim Size.
- Speed Rating J; Up to 62 miles
- Load Index Rating 51; max load 441 LBs
- Balanced tread pattern design and advance tire compound employed to provide safe and comfort ride in city traffic and good mileage.
3.5 x 10 10" Inner Tube for Scooter Moped Pit Dirt Bike Motorcycle 3.5-10
- Brand new 3.5-10" inner tube with an angled valve stem
- Fit most dirt bikes, scooters and motorcycle with 10" wheel
- Please check the picture and specification for compatibility
Kenda K413 Front/Rear Motorcycle Bias Tire - 3.50R10 51J
- Race inspired tread pattern
- Designed for performance minded machines
- 4-ply rating
Set of 2 3.50-10 Inner Tube with TR87 Angled Valve Stem Replacement for Electric Scooters Tricycles
- 180 days warranty and 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
- Pack of 2 pieces of inner tubes. The combo comes with extra 2 more pcs of dust caps (4 pcs in total) as spare parts
- Metal Bent TR87 Valve Stem,Durable and last long
- Unbeatable performance and value
- Please not this is a tube for a 10 inch wheel (10 in rim)
5A TOKYO 5A02 Set of 2 Scooter Tubeless Tires 3.50-10 (Metric 100/90-10) , 51J, Front/Rear Motorcycle/Moped 10" Rim
- 5A Tokyo DOT approved Bias 3.50-10( metric 100/90-10) tubeless scooter tires. 100% made in Taiwan
- Fit for all 10 rim's and manfuactures' specification is 3.50-10.
- Speed Rating J up to 62 miles | Max Load 430 Lbs | 4 P.R. | Load Rating 51
- An optimized tire with more contact surface, which delivering better traction and lower tread wear on the standard road or in the city traffic.
- Packaged with the cardboard box to ensure the product integrity during the transit.
MMG Set of 2 Scooter Tubeless Street Tire 3.50-10 Front or Rear fits on 10 Inch Rim
- SET OF TWO - MMG BRAND DOT Approved 3.50-10 Tubeless Tires
- Load Range B | 4 P.R. | Load Rating 51
- Speed Rating J | Max Load 429 Lbs
- Special rubber compound offers excellent grip and wear
- Distinctive tread pattern offers precise stability and handling
MICHELIN S83 Front/Rear Scooter Tire (3.50-10 Reinforced)
$48.99 in stock
- The legendary Vespa PX tire! A retro design coupled with modern performance.
- Outstanding Grip on Wet City Surfaces - The Michelin S83 tire provides for maximum safety.
- Its high-performance grip is especially suited for extreme urban conditions.
- The Michelin S83 tire will let you be free as a bird, no matter the weather.
- The Standard for Vespa PX Scooters - With its unique retro design, the Michelin S83 tire was the tire chosen by Vespa to equip its most retro-looking models, the Vespa PX 125 and 150.
Kenda Tires K413 3.50-10 Front/Rear Scooter Tire 044131041B1
- Race inspired tread pattern
All products recommended on Virtual Wealth Team are independently selected by our editorial team. If you make a purchase through any of these links, we may receive a commission. Learn more about our product selection process here.
Choosing the Best 3.50 x10 scooter tire
In spite of breakthroughs in 3.50 x10 scooter tire modern technology, step life is limited and also will vary by cars and truck type, tire kind (such as all-season or ultra-high-performance all-season), driving aggressiveness, and even road as well as weather conditions. You require to replace your tires a couple of times or even more throughout the life of a regular automobile. As the adage goes, nothing lasts permanently.
Correct maintenance and also accountable driving can optimize the mileage in a set of tires. Monthly walk examinations can disclose when the tires necessitate replacement, well before the government mandated treadwear indicators. As well as when it comes time to buy, you can utilize CR treadwear rankings to find tires that guarantee a long life span.
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best tires – what to consider while buying tires
Whenever purchasing tires, you should look for the following factors:
- Tire code.
- DOT code.
- UTQG code.
- The type of tire.
- Fuel economy.
Apart from that, you should consider the following things:
- Manufacturer’s placard information.
- Whether to buy a new model or the same tire you currently have.
- What your needs are.
- Whether to buy a new or used tire.
Pick Tires/ Tire Accessories Thoroughly
Your tire selection figures out the high quality of your ride, in addition to the rate as well as tons of your car. It also indicates whether you have actually squandered your cash on absolutely nothing or the tire will offer you for many years. If your tire choice is wrong, it can additionally endanger on your own and your vehicle. The incorrect size can become frustrating for your vehicle features, and tire age can trigger tire failing. So, see to it you have a serious mindset in the direction of selecting the very best tires for your vehicle when you most likely to a tire shop.
Lastly, do not wait until spring to purchase tires, as their traction capability varies on various surfaces when they use a little bit. Grasp boosts on completely dry surfaces as a result of much more get in touch with patch direct exposure, implying even more tread touches the ground. Nonetheless, as the tire uses, grasp reduces on damp as well as snowy surface areas because of the lack of ability of step to dissipate water as well as “bite” into the snow. So, buying tires in spring will certainly leave you with less walk in winter, which is when you require one of the most grip.