10 Best stainless steel brake line flaring tool
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best stainless steel brake line flaring tool
10 Best stainless steel brake line flaring tool Reviews
K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, 45 Degree Set. Single, Double, and Bubble Flares, Vise-Mounted, T-Handle Screw Clamp, Easy to Use ; KTI70081
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
ARES 18012 - Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool - Use on Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, and Aluminum Tubing - Includes Convenient Storage Case
- INCLUDES: This Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool includes dies in the following sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch. This tool set also includes a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This tool is designed to be mounted in a vise, and the T-handle screw clamp securely keeps the die and tubing in place, so you can create flares quickly and easily.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool can be used to create a 45-degree double, bubble, or single flare in steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum tubing. Whether you're working on brake lines, transmission cooler lines, or fuel lines, this tool will help you create the flares you need quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES professional brake line flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization.
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set - Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
4LIFETIMELINES Flaring Tool – Professional Turret Brake Line Flare Tool – 5 Tubing Sizes – Compatible with Stainless Steel, Copper Coils
- 5 TUBING SIZES: The 4LIFETIMELINES heavy duty turret brake line flare tool allows you to create 45 degree highly precise double, single and bubble flares in 5 sizes of tubing, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 4.75mm.
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: This brake flaring tool can work with stainless steel, steel and nickel copper tubing, being a smart and practical solution for brake lines, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience.
- CONVENIENT TURRET CARRIER: Keep all your dies ready, available and within immediate reach with the convenient turret carrier, which saves you the hassle of groping for small parts or losing them!
- PRECISION IS KEY: Keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, which requires minimal time, effort and cost!
ABN Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool Kit, 45 Degrees - Single, Bubble, Double Flare Tool Kit for Steel, Copper Tube
- [Get a Leakproof Connection]: When building car brake lines, the ABN Professional Brake Flaring Tool Kit adds a flare (makes tubing wider) to brake line end for a leak-free connection without hours of hand cramping or twisting exercises
- [Fits Your Application]: 45-degree set creates single, bubble, and double flares on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal (copper, aluminum) brake lines, transmission cooler lines, and fuel lines; For 3/16-inch (4.75mm), 1/4-inch (6.35mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch tubing
- [Use Your Vise]: Use on a bench-mounted vise in your workshop or on a hitch-mounted vise in the field (not intended for use under car); 6-inch (15.2 cm) T-handle screw clamp holds die and tube in place so you can create flares quickly and easily
- [Durability You Need]: Deburred square pipe end with outer edge chamfered approximately 0.25 x 45 degrees; Each die block is 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) long; Approximate 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) actual clamping surface [we recommend only placing bends in the last 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of tube after flared]
- [Package Contents]: Brake line flare kit includes (1) brake line flare tool with T-handle and 11-inch lever with 5-inch texturized rubber sleeve (27.9x12.7 cm), (4) end dies, (1) instruction manual, and (1) 14.1 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch (35.8x15.5x8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line
- This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found
- Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible
- Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter
- Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .035" wall thickness
- Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 Degree Set (Single and Double Flares)
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
4LIFETIMELINES Turret Brake Line Flaring Tool with upgrade kit & 1/4" Stainless Steel 25 ft Coil
- 1/4" x 25' Stainless Steel 316L marine-grade tubing for highest level corrosion protection
- Our replacement lines meet all SAE and ISO specifications
- Unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience
- Keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, which requires minimal time, effort and cost
- 4LifetimeLines takes pride in producing the products in the aftermarket automotive industry, and we back everything behind our lifetime warranty
ICOOL Auto Single & Double Flaring Tool Kit for Copper Aluminum Soft Steel Brake Line Brass Tubing Tools and Car Mechanics, Flare Tool with Extra Adapters
- The single & double flaring tool kit includes wide range of sizes: 5 adaptors-3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm).
- Designed to use when flaring single or double flare in a variety of material: copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.(Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron...). Can be used with brake line , HAVC, air conditioning brass line and so on.
- Chrome plated alloy steel swivel reduces friction and helps ensure a smooth, even flare.
- Heavy duty/ improved design is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools easy transportation and portability, instruction provided is for easy and professional use.
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool
$41.49 in stock
5 used from $39.83
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
How to choose best stainless steel brake line flaring tool
The price of an stainless steel brake line flaring tool can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for stainless steel brake line flaring tool will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best stainless steel brake line flaring tools are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the stainless steel brake line flaring tool before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an stainless steel brake line flaring tool is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!