Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best eastwood brake flare tool
10 Best eastwood brake flare tool Reviews
Eastwood Double Flaring Tool On Car Flaring Tool for 3/16 in. Tubing for Car Repair Brake Fuel Line
- This Is A Compact And Easy To Use 3/16 Tubing Flaring Tool That Can Be Used In The Tightest Of Areas To Repair A Brake Line.
- Produces High Quality 45 Degree Double Flares
- For Use On 3/16" Steel, Nickel, And Copper Tube
- Lightweight And Easy To Use
- Use On Car Or Bench Vise
Eastwood Professional Brake Line Tubing Flaring Tool 45-Degree Single Double and Bubble Brake Flares
- Create 45-Degree Single, Double And Bubble Brake Flares In Seconds
- Brake-Flaring Tool Works With Stainless Steel, Steel, And Soft Metal Tubing
- Use For Brake Lines, Transmission Cooler Lines And Fuel Lines
- Turret-Style Indexed Head Keeps All Forming Dies Ready To Use
- Quick-Release T-Handle Screw Clamp Securely Holds The Tube-Retaining Dies
Eastwood 37 Degree Flare Die Set for Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
- Add These 37-Degree Flare Dies To Our Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool So You Can Do Even More.
- Put 37-Degree Flares On 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" And 3/8" Tubing
- 7 Punch Sizes, Turret-Style
- 4 Die Blocks
- 37-Degree Flares Are Used In Many Custom, Hydraulic And Military Applications Where An- Or Jic-Type Fittings Are Used
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool
$41.49 in stock
5 used from $39.83
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
Eastwood Tubing Deburring Tool Outside Brake Line Tubing Stainless OEM Copper
- Deburrs Rough Cut Tubing Ends For Perfect Flares
- Works On All Common Metal Hard Lines
- Handles Inside Diameter Lines From 1/8" To 1/2"
- Handles Outside Diameter Lines From 5/32" To 9/16"
- Cleans Both Inside & Outside Diameter Of Lines
Thorstone Double & Single Flaring Tool Kit for Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool with Extra Adapters, 45 Degrees, Red
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - Thorstone double flaring tool set is designed to create 45-degree double or single flares in copper, aluminum, magnesium, soft steel brake lines and brass tubing (Not applicable with hard material like steel, iron......).
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - 1 flaring cone, 1 flaring bar (flaring yoke), 1 tube cutter, 5 adapters and 1 blow-molded case for easy transportation and storage, meets all your needs.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - The flaring bar and forged yoke is constructed from premium heat treated steel for strength and durability. The chrome swivel is made of alloy steel to reduce friction.
- ALL IN ONE SET - 5 sizes of adapters (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2”) and a cutter for 1/8"-5/8" pipe make the flaring tool versatile. It can be used on brake line, air conditioning brass line, HAVC and so on.
- 100% SALE SUPPORT -We back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone!
Eastwood Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers Tube Lines Bender Fuel with Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
- Align, Bend And Adjust 3/16" And 1/4" Brake And Fuel Lines With Just A Twist Of The Wrist.
- Works On 3/16" And 1/4" Lines
- Brake Lines Or Fuel Lines
- Aligns, Bends And Adjusts
- Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
Eastwood 3 Piece SAE Flare Nut Wrench Set With Chrome Plated Mirror Polish Finish
- Don't Rpimd Off Flare Nut Fittings By Using The Wrong Wrench. Do The Job Right With Eastwood Flare Nut Wrenches
- All Sizes Included To Handle Most Sae Flared Fitting Lines
- Perfect For Brakeline, Transmission Line, Fuel Line And A/C Line Fittings
- Professional Quality And Feel Tool For A Great Price
- Contents: 3 Piece Wrench Set: 1x3/8" + 7/16" Wrench, 1x1/2" + 9/16" Wrench, 1x5/8" + 11/16" Wrench
Lisle 33260 Flaring Tool
1 used from $64.32
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring.
- Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
Eastwood 3/16 Inch Tubing Replace Adapter for Double Single Flaring Tool Set
- Replaces Adapter Included With Our Double/Single Flaring Tool
- This Replaces The Adapter Originally Included With Your 49001 Double/Single Flaring Tool
- Required For Forming Double Flares
- Tubing Flaring Tool Adapters
How to choose best eastwood brake flare tool
The price of an eastwood brake flare tool can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for eastwood brake flare tool will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best eastwood brake flare tools are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the eastwood brake flare tool before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an eastwood brake flare tool is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!